<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 20, 2006

I'll Never Fall In Love Again
Elvis Costello

What do you get when you fall in love?
A guy with a pin to burst your bubble
That's what you get for all your trouble.
I'll never fall in love again.
I'll never fall in love again.

What do you get when you kiss a girl?
You get enough germs to catch pneumonia.
After you do, she'll never phone you.
I'll never fall in love again.
I'll never fall in love again.

Don't tell me what is all about,
'Cause I've been there
And I'm glad I'm out,
Out of those chains,
Those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you

What do you get when you give your heart?
You get it all broken up and battered
Thats what you get a heart that's shattered
I'll never fall in love again
Oh I'll never fall in love again.

Out of those chains,
Those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you.

What do you get when you fall in love?
You only get lies and pain and sorrow
So, for at least, until tomorrow
I'll never fall in love again
I'll never fall in love again
I'll never fall in love again

I'll never fall in love again

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
7:44 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you